For all of you who say, “The Bible defines marriage as one man and one woman.”
this was educational
There’s change coming once and for all
You’re getting too old, too weak to keep holding on
A new world is gunning for you, and Joe, we is too!
Til once and for all you’re gone!
He’s never gonna change.
this ruined my life when i was like six
It’s okay Joey jumped into the ocean and got them for him. Like the heart of the ocean, but trading card edition.
Kurt Hummel + lol Blaine
I’m getting tired and I need somewhere to begin.
"1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you."
I”M GONNA WORK ON THIS
Yayyy I made rainbow cupcakes!! Have a cupcake!
The Original Broadway Cast of Disney’s The Lion King
Mufasa :: Sarabi :: Young Nala and Simba :: Simba :: Nala:: Rafiki :: Pumba and Timon :: Zazu :: Scar :: The Hyenas (Ed, Shenzi, and Banzai)
RIP Jason - You’re missed angel. <3
honestly one of the worst things about america is that people like this are rewarded by being put on national tv
Idk if you saw this episode but her temper tantrum was rewarded by the car being brought back, and her not getting one. At the end of the episode she mentions her parents making her work to get another one. So the world gets a little better sometimes.
I can just picture the day that Darren propses to Mia or Chris publicly confirms his relationship with Will.
The crisscolfer tag will explode with people swearing point blank that
“IT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING BECAUSE CHRIS AND DARREN STOOD NEXT TO EACH OTHER FOR 5 SECONDS AND LAUGHED AT THE SAME TIME SO THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY DATING AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUST A RUSE.”
It actually makes me laugh you know? It’s almost as obsessive as the Klainers and Blaine stans (Not all of you, there are a handful of people in all three fandoms that are sane and normal and can see things past the end of your nose and for that I thank you)
Now I’ll admit that I like the idea of crisscolfer, they’d be cute and funny and would warm my heart.
But, I ship them from a far with the realisation that it’s honestly never going to happen.
Darren is straight for one, he and Mia have been together for YEARS and I cannot see that changing anytime soon - apart from progressing onto further steps in their relationship.
And as for Chris and Will…people need to stop with this whole “Will is just his cousin/assistant/whatever else crisscolfers come up with to ignore the truth.”
Will is Chris’s boyfriend, has been for a while now and the fact that Chris is bringing him to every event and that they are getting closer and closer each time shows us that Chris is becoming more comfortable with letting out a little bit of his private life.
Just because he’s not all over Will in public doesn’t mean that they’re not together. We’ve got to remember that Chris is a VERY private person. He likes to keep his private life hidden and I honestly don’t blame him.
Will and Chris are adorable, Chris is obviously happy and that kiss Will dropped to his cheek during that song is so cute - true we didn’t see Chris’s face, but we didn’t need to, the movement Will made was more than enough proof of what was happening.
So yeah the main point to my rant is Leave Chris, Will, Darren and Mia alone. They are all happy and that is what matters.
By all means have your own ships from afar. But don’t get obnoxious about it. They’re not characters in a TV show, they are real human beings with real feelings and actual lives. So have some bloody respect.